Mobile Deposit Is Now Available!
A mobile deposit allows you to deposit checks using your mobile phone simply by taking a picture of the check. This feature is conveniently available within the ElecTel Cooperative FCU mobile app.
Apply for this free service today! Simply sign into your ElecTel Cooperative FCU mobile app, go to deposits, then click on Request Access Online Now. Please allow up to three (3) business days to process this request.
How do I qualify for mobile deposits?
- Have an active checking or savings account
- Not have a loan delinquent more than 30 days
- Not have excessive returned items
- Not have a share or loan charge off
When will a mobile deposit post to my account?
- Mobile check deposits will post to your account within 10 minutes.
How much can I deposit at one time?
- There is no limit on the number of checks that can be deposited.
- A maximum daily dollar limit will be provided to you during approval.
Do I still need to endorse the deposited checks?
- Yes, electronically deposited checks still require proper endorsements on the back of the check.
- Write the following on the back: “ElecTel Mobile Deposit”, ElecTel account number, and signature.
What do I do with the checks once I have deposited them electronically?
- You should mark them as being electronically deposited and store them securely for 15 days. Originals may be requested in the event of an error.
- After that, the checks should be shredded and disposed of properly to prevent identity theft or misuse.
What types of checks can I deposit with Mobile Deposit?
- Most domestic checks may be processed.
- We are unable to accept money orders, foreign items, savings bonds, or third party checks.