It’s completely secure, highly reliable, and best of all FREE! Pay anyone online who you pay now by check – from your mortgage to your dentist. You can even pay individuals, like your housekeeper or transfer money to your child in college.
Send payments to any person, company, or organization within the United States. (NOTE: Certain payments are not eligible such as federal, state and local taxes, alimony, child support, court-directed or government payments.)
The great benefits of ElecTel Cooperative FCU's electronic bill pay include:
- FREE, UNLIMITED transactions
- Only one login number and password required (The electronic bill pay is located within the ElecTel24 home banking, secured website - so you use the same password and pin)
- Quick, easy merchant setup
- Pay bills automatically - schedule payments in advance
- Set up recurring payments for bills with set amounts, such as mortgages and car payments to be paid automatically
- Make one-time payments for bills with fluctuating payment amounts, such as phone utility and credit card bills
- Review payment status and history
- Pay all the month’s bills from one simple screen in just minutes – with no more checks, stamps, or lunch-hour trips to the post office
- Export payments to home finance programs like Quicken and Microsoft Money
Try it! It’s easy to sign up today!
Just follow these simple steps:
1. Click the "online banking login" at the top of the page.
2. Log in to ElecTel24.
3. Click on the “Pay Bills” icon.
4. Review the disclosure. The registration process may take up to 24 hours once you agree to the disclosure. You will receive an email notification indicating when you can login and set up your payees.
If you are a first time user of ElecTel24, call Member Services at 800-849-5600 to enroll.